Thursday, September 18, 2008

sugar free me, week 4 - gonna win all the money

I'm down almost 8 pounds. The pool at work is up to around $800. I really want to win!

I saw an interesting site the other day, it's a training program that promises to leave you capable of doing 100 push-ups. Check it out: http://hundredpushups.com/

Stephen has agreed to do it with me - I am stunned. I think I had him at "it takes no money or equipment and very little time". He's got to be a bit cautious, as I am the woman who convinced him to run a half marathon with me a few years ago. (Still can't believe we did that!)

So, in the spirit of me recruiting people to do stuff like this, who's in? (Do I even have to say that I will be doing girl-style push-ups?)

If you're up for it, let me know. I will be posting my progress here. The training plan is simple and takes very little time. Think of the toned arms you could have! Also a motivator for me is that my little bambina is 15.5 pounds and growing... my upper body strength really needs to catch up.

(PS - I love that my brother wasn't quite sure if there was sarcasm in my last post.)

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Alright, I'm game! Let the push-up extravaganza begin! Let me know what day you are going to start, or already did start. :D