- Walks/runs like a pro. He looks so little to be walking!
- He loves LOVES his shoes and socks and gets so excited to put them on each morning.
- Still doesn't talk - we think his sister makes up for it. And he just may be the best charades player ever - he knows what he wants and can generally get his point across. He understands us very well, but just doesn't seem to be using any words. Once in a while a mamamamamama. Oh and his signature word "artz!" Sometimes it sounds like "orange", sometimes it sounds like "thats".
- Although when he can't get his point across, he gets frustrated and might hit or bite or pull hair. boo! Working on that one, lots of little time-outs.
- He is a clown and loves to be silly.
- Loves to climb in and out of things, small boxes, chairs, etc.
- He dances! Turns around in circles flapping his arms. Oh and he does kind of a shoulder shimmy thing.
- He's a clever little guy - if you move something up out of his reach, he will likely drag something over and use it to climb up.
Stella, 3.75 years old.
- Has invented a super hero alter-ego named Rainbow Girl. Rainbow Girl rescues people and has "rainbow power". And sparkles. She saves the day. I might actually have to make her an outfit. Today at the park:
S: "I'm Rainbow Girl"
Me: "Oh, well, hello, Rainbow Girl"
S (pantomimes removing her mask): "It's actually me, Stella!"
- Has started wearing all her hair bows at once. She does it herself, loves it and is so proud that I absolutely must let her go out like that. Independence is good.
- Stella loves few things more than pretending to be a puppy. She will stay in character for hours.
- She really wants a pet dinosaur.
- Both kids spent a Thurs-Tues long weekend in SLC with their grandparents. Without us! Win-win-win.