Wednesday, November 2, 2011

halloween

 Roman as Baby Elvis
 Stella as Rapunzel
Ghosts we made out of grocery bags

Halloween seemed more like its own season this year. I got an early start and made both of their costumes, including Rapunzel's hair. It was a lot of fun. I especially loved the challenge of Roman's jumpsuit. It needed to be something he could move in. And I don't know how, but he just really had the personality to really pull it off this year! We also carved our first jack-o-lantern. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

sanda said...

everytime I see Roman in his costume I grin or laugh, it's awesome. I'll be paying you to make my future kids costumes, not to mention decide what they should be! Good work!

Janet Laurell said...

Oh my goodness, they are just adorable. Stella has the Rapunzel expression down. She looks like a model.
Roman is the perfect Elvis! I love them both! Good work on the costume making!