Tuesday, November 11, 2008

it must be boy season

Last week we got a special election day bonus - two new nephews! Stephen's cousin Colin and his wife Megan welcomed Patrick and Liam to the world. Megan gets the bragging rights of having voted while in labor. That's dedication. They came in at a very respectable size - each was over 6 lbs. They are so cute and very sweet. I think Stella wants one for herself. She looks like an amazon next to them.

Next month we will get another one - my sister is due with a boy Christmas Eve. And then we have another cousin having a boy in April. And my uncle and aunt welcomed a boy a few weeks ago, my 53rd first cousin. Holy smokes.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Speaking of new little ones, I know Stephen got some good pics from the hospital, are you going to post those on flickr?