Tuesday, November 11, 2008

bigger and smaller

I am sorry to report that we have fallen completely off the pushup wagon. It was fun while it lasted. I did notice that carrying Stella got a lot easier. We'll have to restart sometime. I really like the program, we just had to repeat that second week and never did, so we just need to start from the beginning.

Stella is coming on like gangbusters - I think she's going to crawl any day now. She sits up by herself, and is getting really good at the whole reaching for things. We are going to have to rethink some things in our house... She loves her books and hates her car seat. She is way too big for her infant car seat, we need to order the big one now that will take her through the toddler years. She's too heavy to carry around in it anyway. Oh! And I was thrilled to discover that she can now ride in a shopping cart without her car seat. It's crazy funny. She reaches for something in the store, and does the full body lunge, but then doesn't yet know how to get herself upright again. She just looks up at you, sideways.

I am down 31 pounds total and am in second place for the competition at work. There is $750 at stake, and there is 0.11% between first place and me. Needless to say, that person's "secret admirer" is going to bring them a candy bar today... there is just a week to go.

No comments: