Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SassyBaby

My cousin Erik & his wife Lyndsay sent us the cutest headband and hat for Stella. (although I strongly suspect that the Lyndsay side of that equation probably deserves most of the credit) Thanks, Erik & Lyndsay! It's from Oh So Sassy.

When we first tried it on her, the flower was just too big for her head. She reminded me of Mrs. Roper from "Three's Company".

But now she has grown into it, and I was finally able to get some pictures of her in it - there are more on our Flickr site:

My college friends will recognize this shot as "CK Baby" - we used to do normal pictures, then a CK version (like the Calvin Klein ads) where everyone looks off camera dramatically.

2 comments:

Erik said...

Whatever! I had the original idea to start making headbands in the first place. I take all the credit. Lyndsay wanted to send you a Target gift card.

Lyndsay said...

Riiiight. The moment Erik found out you were having a girl he suggested pink + flowers + hair accessories.
Stella looks ADORABLE!