Friday, August 15, 2008

reunited, and it feels so good...

Sorry for the long lapse between posts. Last week Stephen and Stella went to visit Stephen's family, about a three hour drive away. They left in the middle of the week, then I went down for the weekend, and they stayed until the middle of this week. I know Stella enjoyed getting some grandparent time and seeing her cousins.
I didn't want to write about it while they were gone. I was lonely and at the same time ridiculously productive. My plan was to go to bed early, but the first night they were gone I got so much done, I couldn't seem to stop. I was so happy to see them on the weekend; it was really hard to drive back home without them. But I'm glad they did it, glad Stephen can do stuff like that with his flexible schedule. I missed them both like crazy. This house is too big without them here.

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Don't those kicks of hyper productivity feel great?

It sounds like you had a great recharging period for everyone. :o)

Also! I thought of you and Stella the other day looking at the Hanna Anderson website -- they have leopard print baby and mommy shoes. Here is a link to the baby ones: http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SC|17|1|156|45|8||&simg=34836_X84&mwc=X84&imgSN=1

Felicia said...

hmmm...I'm not sure if you can see that link up there, but the website is www.hannaanderson.com, and under the baby tab, if you click shoes and tights, you'll find them there.

Jessica said...

those are too cute!