Tuesday, April 8, 2008

sometimes it's nice to know that someone would take a knife for you

Stephen the subconscious protector struck again last week. He was sleepwalking and thought that a knife was coming down from the ceiling to stab me. He valiantly threw his body over my head to protect me and bravely took a dream-induced stab wound to ensure my safety.

On the one hand it is a bit disconcerting to be tackled in your sleep. On the other hand, nice to know he would literally jump in front of a knife to save me!

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Congrats on your blog! Glad to know you have protective hubby- too funny. Enjoyed seeing you yesterday! Must do more of those! Next to do assignment for you- place pics on blog. I can't wait to see a baby.

Felicia said...

I second the call for pictures! We heard about the nursery coming together in e-mails, are there any pics of the end result? (Just a little something to hold us over until the cute baby pictures arrive!)

- Felicia :o)