Wednesday, April 9, 2008

i heart aquacize

Tonight I went to my water aerobics class. I usually go on Mondays and Wednesdays, and I can't recommend it highly enough, especially for pregnant chicks. Not only do you get the zero gravity thing, which feels wonderful, but pretty much all you have to do is show up and people start praising you for being so dedicated. Apparently doing any kind of activity while pregnant means you are a seriously dedicated athlete. Who knew?!

I get told things like "you are in such great shape!" which is SO NOT something I usually hear. I love it. The people in my class are really nice and excited for me; tonight they even went together and gave me a baby gift. So sweet. It is so easy to want to go with that kind of encouragement!

So far I have dragged my mom, Stephen, and Becca into attending with me. What good sports they are. It really is fun and feels way too silly to be as good a workout as it is. Stephen makes trouble, though, of course, and tries to start waterfights with everyone - and gets seriously drenched.

No comments: