Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Round 2

Another reason I can't seem to keep up with things... we are expecting a new baby in November and I am trying to come out of that first trimester haze. All I want to do is sleep!
All my body wants to do is throw up!
And then sleep.
I am down 21 pounds and feel like I don't know what day it is.
Vitamin B6 helps a lot. I know I said it with Stella too, but this time I mean it: I am so not doing this again!
For anyone (guys) who doesn't know what this is like, imagine being seasick. For 7+ weeks straight. And you have to just go on with your day. All this tiredness and not feeling good is really starting to get me down.
Today I had a sonogram, and I know it is such a cliche to say something like this, but it really did make me feel a little better knowing this is all happening for a good reason. I know things will get better soon, but I am having a hard time feeling it. There is definitely an optimist in me, but right now she is tired and weak!!! Send good vibes for me.

3 comments:

Cyn said...

You will get through this and it will seem like a blink of the eye. I'm sorry it's sucking right now.

Janet Laurell said...

Hooray! Another baby! I'm so happy for all of you. Hope you feel better soon.

bb said...

It was very difficult for me to keep down any food during my first pregnancy. I was very worried. I kept throwing up and losing weight too. I also didn't have much to eat. I kept hoping the vitamins would be enough. It got better the last 4 months of pregnancy, but I still ended up skinnier than when I began. I hope everything goes wellfor you. Keep trying to eat and drink your vitamins. My baby then is now 19. Best wishes!!